Ranking
Tried another time and actually took time on this one, still not that good but i noticed it was much better.(at least to me it was) Also this is a WIP
-----
Finished the tricking, i made a better version where i did another flip n landed but then when i was reviewing the replay i accidentally pushed "e" and it saved before it got to that part. Anyways please CnC this and i will be making another soon.
Attached Files
Fail WIP v2.rpl (151.9 KB, 24 views)
Tricking Beggining.rpl (200.8 KB, 48 views)
Last edited by Paid; Apr 1, 2015 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice replays, awesome tricks and great opener. I like b twists and 360's, but the first one didnt really do it for me. next time try to be perfectly horizontal in the air, looks much better. but the trick itself I like. nice transition between that and the next trick (writing as I watch lol)
the launch for the backflip could have been a bit more natural, like limbs almost extended all the way, but not quite. very nice though
the backflip itself i didn't like too much, too stiff and in an akward position in the air, just the arms. it was okay though.
the transition into the next trick is really good, I like it. I can tell you were tryign to put a spin on the flip, but try to make it so your arms and chest finish rotating after our feet have left the ground so they dont stop the spin. nice landing and ending too though
overall nice replay. i r8 8/10 ;3
(Origin)
Thanks for the CnC, I will try to fix the problems I had in this in my next tricking replay. Also your replays are epic.
-----
New replay WIP kinda sucks, but could anyone identify the name of the first trick? I saw it somewhere before but i don't remember the name.
v5 is a WIP
Final Version, i got lazy on the last flip, anyone know any tricks i should attempt to put in a replay?
Attached Files
Advanced tricking attempt v5.rpl (169.6 KB, 17 views)
Advanced Tricking Attempt .rpl (235.7 KB, 55 views)
Last edited by Paid; Apr 3, 2015 at 03:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Return: The biggest problem I see here is the drunk movement going on. Your tori seems way too floppy and out of control, it would help to keep your movement going in one direction with smooth transition, even if it means you miss out on dms.

Another problem is not following through on movement. When you went to launch, your leg went completely limp, making it look very sloppy.

Dms could use a little more force and precise hits. Like I said, floppy.

Aside from that, looks pretty good. You definitely know the basics of movement, just needs improving.

5/10
Thanks, I do see where I had "drunk movement", I will try to make my tori stable but still smooth in the next replay.
A hacked replay, please CnC. Also dm's were off.
Attached Files
#Abor - 800.rpl (428.2 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Paid; Nov 14, 2015 at 11:40 PM.
| REPLAYS |