Toribash
i dont think much people read clan stories now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Well, what about art? I have a little bit of money for a commission or two.
Art would be nice but where do you wanna show it?
Also, to spice this place up remove this ugly phrase:
"We are evil... sometimes."
Bc that shit is really cringy
evil Führer of Evil
I think the biggest problem is getting new members that are like you guys. The Evil crew we use to have (ie: back when everyone was more active) is a one of a kind. But as for as I can tell, a lot of the toribash community has slowed down.

Even I'm lagging behind in activity (at least in game/evil)
Last edited by jump; May 24, 2017 at 01:24 AM.
thats because some of our members got banned and some went inactive and rarely play now. what we need to do is recruit people like we did the last time. we need to promote ingame activity that's the only way to get more ingame players. so lets make some ingame servers with the members who still play like oaky, rc, me, you, etc and recruit some kids.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Ello. Zuto and I had a chat with ArmSpazz. He's a nice dude and i gave him a one week Trail. After that i want everybody in this clan to vote if he is Evil-worthy or not.
evil Führer of Evil
Hello Hello, I figured I'd make a post to update everybody on...well me. I'll throw in some heavy facts down below about me so that the members of [Evil] can get a better feel for who I am. So, without further ado, here are 10 facts about me!

Fact Number One- I own a pink bunny suit onesie
Fact Number Two- My favorite color is baby blue
Fact Number Three- I have trouble making facts about myself.
Fact Number Four- I have severe Arachnophobia, fuck spiders.
Fact Number Five- I've jumped out of a two story window.
Fact Number Six- I've fallen out of a two story window.
Fact Number Seven- I've been a 2nd Dan Black Belt for...for to long...
Fact Number Eight- I am insanely clumsy.
Fact Number Nine- K0HTA will always be my lover.
Fact Number Ten- I originally wanted to make 50 Facts, but I am too lazy.
Fact Number Eleven- FUCK THE RULES.

There's some pointless facts about me, oh-- Pizza Hut is better than Dominoes. Now this next piece of text is for the people that have nothing better to do then read, so here is a story about me!

Now this story goes with my Fact Number Six, the whole reason I fell out of a two story window. So, I was about 10 years old and playing with Nerf guns with my uncle. We were having such an amazing time, my parents were cooking dinner in the kitchen and the house smelled fantastic. I shot my Uncle in the chest with the Nerf gun and he fell to the floor acting like he played dead. I demanded that we kept playing, which he was happy to do. He stood up and shot me in the head, so I acted like I fell backwards and onto the floor. But, I didn't fall onto the floor. I tripped backwards and fell over an inner tube and onto the screening of the window, which was loose. I hit the screening and fell backwards out the window, flipping once and landing on my stomach. Now the funny thing is that I was never hurt, the force of the fall balance out all over my body and I stuck my hands downward so that I didn't hurt myself. That day, I cheated death in four ways. First, I could've fallen and landed on my neck. I could've fallen farther and rolled all the way down a rocky slope to my death. I could've landed on a pile of debris which consisted of nails and wood. Or, I could've hit my head on a concrete brick directly to my left. But, I stood up perfectly fine with only a few cuts and bruises. Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed my little story. I am happy to be a trial-member of Evil and I wish to remain in Evil for the time being.

,Cheers
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child