Toribash
Original Post
Dippers permanent replay THREAD ......COME..WATCHHH
spars and solo's here
Attached Files
00first awesome spar101.rpl (555.3 KB, 28 views)
00spar 12.rpl (320.0 KB, 11 views)
000spar with pure !!!.rpl (813.3 KB, 14 views)
000no decap o_O.rpl (193.6 KB, 8 views)
00craziest spins.rpl (140.4 KB, 15 views)
00super throw.rpl (76.8 KB, 9 views)
00cool climber award XDD.rpl (97.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by DipperILBI; Nov 2, 2011 at 02:02 PM.
The Aikido BEAST is back!
Your sparring style is horrible. You're way too stiff (more than I) and you're kind of point hungry. I can tell so from our spar. Read this and get less stiff. Or contact SwexxElite and he could possibly teach you.

Craziest spins also doesn't belong in this section. This is Mulitplayer replays. And it's just plain old spins. Not that special.

inb4fail.

As for the other two, meh. 4/10. Stiff.
beware
the goblin
... ok tama.. just coz im not as good as u in sparring. i just started last week,practicing. so lay off pls...but thanku for the link..helps a lot
Last edited by DipperILBI; Oct 23, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
Wow. I was watching your first spar, and it was insane. I mean, your first spar! And that jaker twist thing...Normally I wouldn't care, but your FIRST SPAR! Wow dude. You're literally sweating, sh*tting, and puking potential. Keep it up.
previously known as Lopsin
Dipper, I'm not trying to hate on you or anything. I'm just giving you my view. You know how to move really well, I can see that. But make it look more realistic. Surpass me in every way possible. That's all I ask for.
beware
the goblin
Offtopic - Do you buy tc? No way you joined September and got enough tc to buy a flame, hunter force, a head text, etc. Or, you may be the marketing god :P

Also, don't rage with people when they're just giving you some CnC. It may sound harsh, but they're only trying to help you.

Ontopic - Well, I only watched your first spar, so, here we go. Since you're just starting to spar, I suggest relaxing your movements. You need to keep a nice flow when connecting hits and movements together. Try not to lift yourself up by raising your arms. Experiment with different ways of getting up. You should also try to keep some more balance when sparring. Try not to be point hungry(trying to win with points all the time). Spars are all about teamwork. Make sure your partner looks good as well. Don't make retarded, ugly hits just to get points. Always plan ahead about what you're going to do next. And, to me most importantly, try to look stylish. I hope that this helps you in your future spars. Good luck :]
thanx guys.. i just started sparring last week. and that was my first spar.. and demons i joined in 2007. but i lost my account and i didnt use toribash for a few years until i recently remember the name of the game :/. and yeh i bought some tc but that wasnt enough. i earned money by the toriolympics. winning gold everytime. saved up.
@all. yes im trying to relax more. and its helping a lot. and yeh anymore tips on sparring would be perfect i guess..
can someone move this thread to the main one
-----
btw i reckon liquidoom shouldve let me show im this :P
Attached Files
Last edited by DipperILBI; Oct 31, 2011 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump