Toribash
Not really a mega deal but lots of people try cutting sounds with video editing softwares...so it might help.

Also, once the person learns to use Audacity they will be able to make as many kiais as they want. With permission of the sounds they are using of course.
blue
pink
I use the "in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight" bit from the song
I hate all of you.
I'm having a tadbit of trouble with this... I bought the sound.. uploaded a wav under 5seconds... and it says its uploaded... but also tells me to choose a file with a big red error x next to it.. and in game it wont play my kiai... also I have sounds turned on in game also... I hear everyone else's kiai so I'm just trying to figure out whats wrong
For more information http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=466006
Last edited by list; Jul 17, 2014 at 11:18 PM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I did all that.. made sure it was exactly 5seconds this time ,but I keep getting an error that says "please select a file to upload" after it says its uploaded, and no sign off it working in game...