Toribash
To add to my replays:
dont .rpl
(so you can see my line dancing)
WOWOOWOW.rpl
(To show you how i deal with the boring matches aka when both of us gets in tripod)
Find me ingame and duel me
Hello, Obey Clan, my name is Chaos or Nathan if you'd prefer. I live in Eastside Atlanta Georgia. My GMT/UTC is -6 UTC. I speak two different languages.
My first and most fluent language is English. My second language is Spanish, while not being the most fluent I can speak it fairly well.
I only am decent at two different competitive mods those two are Taekkyon, and Aikidobigdojo. Taekkyon being my stronger out of the two.
My history with Toribash is very long and prosperous; I first started out in 2011. Although I did not take the game seriously or get on forums till about 2013.
By this time I had spent days on multiple accounts. Then comes 2016 when I bunkered down with this account.
Now for my activity and how I spend my time in Toribash. I spend most of my time on forums making tutorials such as my CnC Tutorial, my Bounty Hunting tutorial,
and my Toribash Recording tutorial. (one of these was made on my alt). Now the other have of my time on forums is spent in the art, events, and rapid threads.
Now I do a lot of hobbies outside of gaming. These hobbies being 3D modeling, gaming, piano, and gymnastics.
I have only been doing 3D modeling for around 5 months so I am not very experienced or good at it.
I have been doing gymnastics for 1 1/2 years and can do handsprings and tucks.
The piano is my best hobby out of all of them, I have been playing piano for 3 years and it is my most passionate interest.
Now for my replays. You may be wondering where was all my stuff about my in-game. You also maybe thinking this is the most unorganized app.
Either way, I spend in-game time making spar and tricking replays. Now you can watch my replays at the bottom and you can also watch some on my mp replay thread.
I hope you liked my app and didn't mind the un-organization and wall of text sometimes I have trouble with that :^)
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Attached Files
[Aikido] No mercy DP.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
[S]Chaos VS HeyDj.rpl (642.3 KB, 3 views)
aikido save tip toe.rpl (49.6 KB, 2 views)
double dms.rpl (44.2 KB, 2 views)
rekd abd.rpl (30.4 KB, 2 views)
[S]Chaos VS ilangames.rpl (786.5 KB, 4 views)
[S]Chaos VS Unicorn.rpl (566.6 KB, 4 views)
[BooK]360 Frontkick.rpl (196.7 KB, 3 views)
[BooK]Cork.rpl (154.5 KB, 3 views)
I often play with people from Obey doe and I tried really hard to be friendly and still got denied, I mean i respect your choice but ok
Find me ingame and duel me
Our members saw you acting like a shit head ingame, pm me if you wanna talk more. Chesh or hatt delete these posts