ES Recruitment Drive
Just finished watching hxh didn't think it was that good tbh but just started watching my little monster and I quite like it even though I'm usually watch super power and any kind of fighting anime really so the change has proven quite good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, I just finished Charlotte. Was a great anime. Lots of feels that may or may not have made me cry without control. The entire series, I was saying to myself "man this art style reminds me of angel beats, the intro music sounds similar to angel beats' intro too." Then I saw they reference Angel Beats on a television half way in. So that's neat. (yes they were both made by the same people)

RATING 9/10

Total of 13 episodes, here is the link to episode one if anyone is curious.
click me fool

SPOILERS (kind of)

I recommend this to any drama/fantasy/school life fans.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Aug 16, 2016 at 06:37 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
do you guys ever rate things bellow 6/10?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
whenever someone says they dont like HxH i get triggered
well done
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

Fate Stay/Night
Highschool DxD: Born
SAO
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

I only watch good anime
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Highschool DxD was basically hentai just restricted a bit and why don't you like one piece concon one of my faves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]