Ranking
Alright sorry dalir. Carlton it would be great if you gave samule/suede/dalir so they can contact you
MD: Roosters gets laid like. 24/7
Originally Posted by ccliu View Post
HELLO!

Real Life Name and Age: Chester, 14
Belt (you MUST be at least black): 5th dan
How long have you been playing? (multiplayer): 8+ months
Where would you like to be tested? (mode NOT mod): Judo
Do you have AIM/MSN? If so, PM (Samule/Suede/Dalir): Ill do so right now.
Any last words? (anything you'd like to say goes here): I am very trust worthy, and, A general good player in all mods.

Last time I saw you, you didn't know how to login. And you used big, red words. Has this changed?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
hey samule!
I joined SyN a day before it died...so i was sad and I met stellar who took me into RWL. there i stayed the longest of my clans until he was becoming a bad leader so I join my real life friend RiseAgainst in Hurricane. now i have a bit busy so he demoted me for being unactive and i was a bit pissed so i went clan hunting and i saw Kick, and i decided to apply.

EDIT:

box, aren't you latenite? if im wrong dont yell at me >.>. anyways i did so in my old shop but that was when i first joined, and i was a noob at thats time so yeh. dont use colors or size much these days.
Last edited by ccliu; Aug 21, 2008 at 06:43 PM.
Originally Posted by ccliu View Post
now i have a bit busy so he demoted me for being unactive and i was a bit pissed so i went clan hunting and i saw Kick, and i decided to apply.

So, you're saying you're mad because you weren't good enough for a position?
Originally Posted by ccliu
EDIT:

box, aren't you latenite? if im wrong dont yell at me >.>. anyways i did so in my old shop but that was when i first joined, and i was a noob at thats time so yeh. dont use colors or size much these days.

Yes.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
i was actually on everyday for 6 hours until homework, piano and violin took over my gaming life. So he demoted me.
We'll see.
Last edited by dalir; Aug 24, 2008 at 04:16 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Okay, we got your message dalir, stop being an ass ffs. Some1 should put on the first post of this thread that you can also be tested by normal members (since there's no elites anymore) besides clan leaders.