Ranking
Original Post
New Heads by LedRay
Eyyo, LedRay doesn't have a computer right now.
So I'll be selling his heads for him, be nice to his art.
This Thread is subject to update, so check back here
every now and then to see if anything new is out.

F**cking Robot Thing

F**cking Ninja Thing Sold

Every Display is made by Gimp, to see it ingame, click on the spoiler labeled "spinny".
Oh I almost forgot, he made these on his phone, so mad respect to him.

Keep in mine that LedRay currently has crippling
depression from his lack of a computer. So don't
lowball, it could cause him to go over the edge.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 13, 2016 at 03:02 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
While LedRay is pleased with your opening offer, due to my financial advice, we will be waiting for higher offers. We'll be in contact with you via PM if we change our minds.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
is that Ninja head drawn irl on a paper?

Nope, all of its drawn on his phone, and try not to post here if you're not asking important questions, or offering to buy please.
30k on the second head, would ledray be interested in maybe putting some more details on the cowl/hood of the head looks kind of bland compared to the rest of the head

Cancel my offer
Last edited by Thanatos; Dec 4, 2016 at 02:40 PM.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
30k on the second head, would ledray be interested in maybe putting some more details on the cowl/hood of the head looks kind of bland compared to the rest of the head

Mmmmm, I can ask him, and I'm pleased to see you all offering more TC for his art. In all honesty he only wanted 15k for each of them. As his friend though I refuse to sell them for that, show him some love after his loss of his computer.

Will Pm him about your question though, you can expect an answer in possibly an hour if he's still up, though he should be. If not, then I'll have it for you tomorrow.

Still for sale though if someone wants to offer more.

Update: LedRay said he would work on the head a little bit more, and see what he could do.
Last edited by Kohta; Nov 29, 2016 at 03:40 AM.
BUMP!

Originally Posted by LedRay
Say hi to my new siamese Cat <33
Her name is Orion
Also sorry for potato Quality
http://i.imgur.com/QPTJNy5.jpg