ES Recruitment Drive
this mmo is too repetitive, I think I'm going to go play an mmo now
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I can help with that. I'll basically be on all day today/tomorrow. I'll try to unlock most of the bosses.

Try digging through Uranus, I've decided to make the Nyx armor set and her components only drop in Eris, so I'll be farming there all day when I get home. hanz0 was going there yesterday but I had to sleep.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I ran 2 areas with hanz0 there yesterday, but it was way too tough for me. I'm currently making a paris because I got bored of my sniper rifle.
Hoss.
it's funny, the Paris SHOULD be a novelty weapon but from what I've seen it's actually quite brutal, bows all the way

and now I find myself with a major dilemma. I am also underleveled for Eris, but I have 100k lying around, and I just got an idea. What if I made a Sentinel?
Originally Posted by mwebs1 View Post
I played it for a while, it got quite boring after shooting and slashing people in half after an hour, its just the same old thing over and over. Now, off to play Planetside 2.

The game is still in beta and is not completely finished, I read something about them adding trading and PVP sooner or later.
what am i doing here
Just came from school and I'm now downloading it again, it's downloading at "full" speed now, 13 minutes and I'll be ready to play :>
-----
Oh well, played it for like 30 minutes and I don't feel like keep playing it anymore, it's kinda boring.

I think mwebs felt the same way
Last edited by texatz; Apr 4, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
jirado no viraya
Originally Posted by sid View Post
it's funny, the Paris SHOULD be a novelty weapon but from what I've seen it's actually quite brutal, bows all the way

and now I find myself with a major dilemma. I am also underleveled for Eris, but I have 100k lying around, and I just got an idea. What if I made a Sentinel?

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
hanz0's was pretty kickass from what I saw, but, idk tbh.

The Guardian precept for sentinels is really great - it'll restore your shields when they go down (I'm uncertain what the cooldown on it is).

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'm having second thoughts about this game, it's actually really, really fun.... >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
In a few hours I'll have myself a wyrm. Fuck's sake, I have more sentinel guardian mods than Thief's Wits