ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by JoshGrimes View Post
Well I keep reaching for the brass ring,but for some reason i never quite make it. I know my replays need something,but i don't know what...
Quite a dilemma,hope you guys can come up with some constructive criticism
and some pointers...

Im going to tell you what I tell everyone in your situation, press "c". I have found that whenever I am making a replay and don't quite know what to do next, if I relax all and experiment a little bit, I normally end up all right. Honestly a lot of times it will end up taking the replay in a whole new direction then I had planned. Killmedead isn't a bad replay, but the movements are stiff, I think that is its main "problem".

Sorry for taking a week to get you a response
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
^^ thanks for the advertisement :P

here is my most recent SP replay. Its not very good, but this is thread revival.
Attached Files
DeadyIsTehRust.rpl (105.1 KB, 21 views)
hmm, when i figure out how to proberly use vista, ill show you super rape ending in what looks liek a blow job from uke xD
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
hmm, when i figure out how to proberly use vista, ill show you super rape ending in what looks liek a blow job from uke xD

Who...what?
Is it okay if people not from OLDA to post some uber/epic replays? If u can ill start with a post
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
I guess we will keep it for OLDA's only.
Maybe Deady or skul have another opinion, wait for theirs...
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
I don't see the point in the thread being called OLDA replays if other people not from OLDA are posting in it. Plus people from outside OLDA are not allowed to post pics in the girls thread so I don't see why they should be able to post replays here.
Also Skulfuk agrees and thinks it should just be kept for people in the OLDA organisation.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
I don't see the point in the thread being called OLDA replays if other people not from OLDA are posting in it. Plus people from outside OLDA are not allowed to post pics in the girls thread so I don't see why they should be able to post replays here.
Also Skulfuk agrees and thinks it should just be kept for people in the OLDA organisation.

ty

Please see "The game" for general replay posting. This thread is OLDAs only.
Though i mite revive this thread.

I made this today. Deady's swagger comp got me in the mood for exhibition style replays. This one is the first but I recon I will make more in a variety of styles ^^
Attached Files
SP-WarmUp54.rpl (303.1 KB, 41 views)
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo