ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[iCoF] 2013 Clan Video
So guys! as you know.. we need a new clan video, well i am taking a little course on sony vegas and things.. and if you will be happy enough to send me all of your replays.. i will be happy to record and edit them within time... dont expect them to be done in about a day... cause that aint gon happen..

Please leave your BEST replays down below..

i will get on it soon so dont worry..

(: i hope it all works out well... if it doesnt i will get my friend to make it.... xD

V post replays down there V
Ok sounds good, only max 5 replays though. I will post mine in a bit.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
I will post too and if someone liked it we can do something special for it.
But he has to realy like it.
Attached Files
drunk.rpl (77.2 KB, 7 views)
spar n1.rpl (77.1 KB, 6 views)
spar n2.rpl (123.4 KB, 4 views)
You can use my vids to /lp or as opener

And Bro,this is my story!
Once apon a time there was a man called Asdsasds.MEH!And he was playing toribash every day and one day he saw in multiplayer a guy with a [] near his name and asds asked what was it for.In the [] there was a word which was guy's clan.Then Asds learned more about clans and he wanted to join one.So he asked if he could be in the guy's clan but the guy denied to him.So,asds asked from many clans to join.One day a clan told him that he COULD be in the clan but afterwards they denied.Asds got a bit angry with that clan but he didn't stop to try to join.One other day he saw a clan called
iCof and he -as always- made an application.The leader who was flentinio told him that
he had to be tested.After many tries to be tested because they always forgot him they
just put him in.He was very happy that he was in a clan.After some time many members came in and there was a COMPLETELY CHAOS.Somehow emg took the lead and the basic
members left because of an arguement of emg and an other guy.
Asds followed the other guys but they splitted in many diffrent ways.So he vanted to return to iCof.Emg took him in again but some of the 'basic members' made a clan and asds quited iCof and joined them.The other clan died (not from pneumonia) so asds quited the clan and HERE I AM.DAAAAH!
omg so excited!!!
Attached Files
#Ninja Trickster.rpl (171.4 KB, 3 views)
#la awesomo.rpl (143.9 KB, 3 views)
#Ninja Pure decap.rpl (82.2 KB, 3 views)
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak