Ranking
i will accept your sketch just scan it to the computer save it and maybe redo the lines or something by computer
just do something
anything will work is just for having fun

edit:
and ok teague
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Originally Posted by Aitor21 View Post
i will accept your sketch just scan it to the computer save it and maybe redo the lines or something by computer
just do something
anything will work is just for having fun

edit:
and ok teague

Lol... you make me laugh. If you saw the kind of shit I do on the computer you would probably ask me not to submit it... I'll sketch something and darken it for you guys but there is no way in hell I'm doing computer graphics design.
your so pessimist! :O
well what ever do as you please
but doing it by computer is much easier than doing it by hand lol
anyways you can do it by hand... it would be nice if you added something with the computer to your art
its not hard so dont be so stubborn and just try it... you wont loose anything by trying to work with the computer
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Originally Posted by Aitor21 View Post
your so pessimist! :O
well what ever do as you please
but doing it by computer is much easier than doing it by hand lol
anyways you can do it by hand... it would be nice if you added something with the computer to your art
its not hard so dont be so stubborn and just try it... you wont loose anything by trying to work with the computer

Lets just say the best thing I can make is a read square. :l
lol well do paper work and then take a pic of it or scan it to upload it to toribash
the first wip must be in for the 20th
its my own event iand i dont know when the first wip is do..
sorry its do the 18th :3

edit:
oh by the way post 999
im f__king jesus christ
Last edited by Aitor21; Sep 12, 2011 at 09:12 PM.
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
*BUMP*
i remind you guys that you have 3 days left to post a wip if you post anything after the 18th it wont count..
and please guys post things!
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
But still you said we can only post the wip that day! Is that still on? Or can we post before?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i said that you must have the wip for that day not that you had to post it for that day!
but yes i said that it would be better to post the wip all at the same time so no one could take ideas from another member...
but you can post it whenever you want (>_1
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
i still have to work on this... been ages since i took ma pencil to draw something hahaha
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
I just need to get it scanned, which may take a while since I don't have a scanner, but it's here and done!
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.