Toribash
I love them. When they lose and start spouting insults and threats, everyone laughs. It's like the kid at school who is always flipping off the teacher or something. Hilarious in it's own way.

Annoying when a white belt named cvhyfcluiv starts shouting insults in Portuguese, all caps, then quits the game in the middle of your match, though. This happens at least once a day to me. God, I love toribash.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
It's really only a pain when you've kicked their ass and want to save the replay. Otherwise no skin off my nose. Do we gain Qi if someone ragequits?
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Do we gain Qi if someone ragequits?

No, we don't, that's why i hate 'em.
Originally Posted by BountyBlade View Post

Ah shit. I assumed it was free Qi. Makes sense for boosting reasons, sucks for ragequit reasons.
Rage quitting isn't evil. It's just plain annoying and a bit selfish. It shows a lack consideration to other players.
a spoon.

We dont only just "lose" Qi! We dont win TC ither (most of you think its "only" 10 TC but remember that TC boosters exist... -.-) and it doesnt count as a win in your win/lose ratio. Hate them !!!
Originally Posted by Daammmnnnn View Post
We dont only just "lose" Qi! We dont win TC ither (most of you think its "only" 10 TC but remember that TC boosters exist... -.-) and it doesnt count as a win in your win/lose ratio. Hate them !!!

Even with a TC booster. It's one game. And technically. It's only worth as much as 1 game without. So. No sweat over it.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Even with a TC booster. It's one game. And technically. It's only worth as much as 1 game without. So. No sweat over it.

The problem by ragequiters is that mostly the next you are going to beat ragequit too... like an "infection" xD till a moment when you eptied the room without winning a s***

this is a rage quit....check how he leaves after he loses
[Duelist] ~ [Art collector] ~ [♡ Liquor♡] ~ [TeamJudo] ~ [TA] ~ [RMO]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Dragon]-[RKG]-[DarkDranz]-[Goughy]-[Kaito]-[Warrior]-[Cold]-[Icky]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I'm not happy about them. They take away my 1 qi (which I don't need), my 10tc (which I don't need) and the replay and rank which shows me owning them (which makes me feel good about myself)

So yeah, I dislike them

I think a good way to solve this would be to like in Dota 2 that they get temp. banned, if they collect too many of ragequits within a given time or achieve a certain percentage of games ragequit in a period of time

I don't mean nothing crazy, but being unable to connect for an hour or 2 because of being a bad person and ragequitting to everyone would be fair in my book

The biggest minus of ragequitters is that you'll never guess either he'll leave or stay till the end of match.

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
I don't have an opinion on them really. They exist. Sometimes I fight them.

They can do whatever they want, ragequitting doesn't really make my experience bad unless I'm doing something really sick and want to save it but then they leave so I can't show my friends how pro I am

Originally Posted by Deadpile View Post
I love rage quitters! They get all round up for what?!?! Makes me happy lol

Originally Posted by Link View Post
I don't mind quitting because someone is upset about losing, it's completely natural, although, I really don't think its nnessisary to start calling names and being a totally bad sport about it. It's still something easily shrugged off.

What I dislike is when people are inconsiderate of a duel or they give their word, and leave a game suddenly because they are upset. It totally ruins everyone's day because the mad person can't handle playing fair. Not to mention it's extremely childish.

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I don't mind it as long as it doesn't directly affect me. But if you quit mid game in the tourney and not enough games are played for a tourney. I will scream.

Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
If they wanna take games seriously then that's their problem.

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I think that ragequitting is wasting your opponent's time especially when it happens at the end of the match.
I just think it's funny when people below black belt get mad in public servers and start calling me a noob.
I just take a printscreen, show my friends on Facebook and have a laugh.
#hemad

what do you think i do when i make servers all the time?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719