Toribash
Original Post
Mod Idea
I have an idea that there should be like a helicopter mod where like theres low gravity and like the handsaw mod where one hand on top would be big and the other in the back small and the body of it be squarish or roundish but i dont really know how to explain it but like this
It would be cool if someone made one like MOD KING MR.POPTART

===
____|____
| | |----\ +
|--- | ==|
|________|----/
I WILL EAT YOU
Post that in his suggest mod then !
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Ummm, firstly, do you know how many times this has been suggested? and secondly, how the hell would it fly? Helicopters have specially shaped rotors, similar to a planes wings, they do not provide lift without this special shaping. Thirdly, toribash contains to atmosphere, in other words, NO AIR! It would be good if it worked though.......
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
Ummm, firstly, do you know how many times this has been suggested? and secondly, how the hell would it fly? Helicopters have specially shaped rotors, similar to a planes wings, they do not provide lift without this special shaping. Thirdly, toribash contains to atmosphere, in other words, NO AIR! It would be good if it worked though.......

thank you Jam
**cough
Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
then atleast frickin try making one!sheesh

cough**
Ok for the propulsion into the air i have an idea...Making grabby hand a long bar near the ground and like when you wanna go higher you ungrab then grab so you just blow up high...
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
How about extendable legs, think of the gun mod, in your leg, but really slow. Pretty kwl huh? Now make it!! =p
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)