Toribash
you're just too toxic and stubborn
-----
ele.
Last edited by basic; Sep 23, 2017 at 05:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i just applied even when people dont like me and got accepted from regular user to smod

same

never even talked to any smods/admins before applying, i only knew a few gms
kitfox asked me if id be interested in applying prolly bc i liked to help noobs in #support when i was bored
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
oh shit is zayex
woke up today to post a long russian article about an obscure classical trumpet virtuoso, for educational purposes, but then i saw to my horror that wibbles is dead
so if our children, our national resourche, the growing veins of an evolving culture is deprived of the knowledge of obscure trumpet players, it's all on you

warm regards
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
oh shit is zayex
woke up today to post a long russian article about an obscure classical trumpet virtuoso, for educational purposes, but then i saw to my horror that wibbles is dead
so if our children, our national resourche, the growing veins of an evolving culture is deprived of the knowledge of obscure trumpet players, it's all on you

warm regards

Shut the fuck up.
sir won't give wibbles back because he knows nobody will ever have use for his legend thread again

Originally Posted by Turtlenecks View Post
I'm the one that doesn't suck the dick, slowbro. You proved my point.

You're prolly to dumb to understand that though. Go back to your important HS duties, bottom-feeder.

Also lol at duck acting like he ain't got some of the best sucking lips around.

LOL

I hate to be that guy but Jesus Christ dude why are you so mad over this