Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I get 15-20 seconds queue times in duo matches, sometimes even less.
retired
i can’t grind cs like i used to. i get burnt out after like 2 matches. this happen to anyone else?
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
i can’t grind cs like i used to. i get burnt out after like 2 matches. this happen to anyone else?

Yea, bit fatigued from playing so much CS over the years I guess. I just can't be bothered to grind much anymore. More than 2 hours in a session ain't happening for me anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
when i tried it out the other day it only took me like a minute or two

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I get 15-20 seconds queue times in duo matches, sometimes even less.

that's weird. sat in a 5 minute que just now. it came to the accept screen almost 10 times though.
M I N I V A N

I can't grind it anymore because I lose motivation.
Really is no point in grinding it to get good when it only makes my accounts trust factors worse and worse from being reported. Also, it is a bit pointless to me now when I go against blatant hackers and I can't do anything about it. Just kinda burns me out and is like "ehh". I try to play to just have fun when I'm playing with my girlfriend and friends but I still get a bit competitive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post

free cheats lol

where did you take that picture from?
I can totally relay to all of you saying that you can't play this game anymore like we used to. In my good days of CS:GO at least, i used to play it like 5-6 hours a day and i would still enjoy it, but now after like 1-2 years of break i really can't play more than 2 hours at max. Not because i suck or i don't like it that much, but i don't enjoy that much anymore like back in the days.
Originally Posted by mateo View Post
where did you take that picture from?

my friend took it, it's from an internet cafe