Ranking
Original Post
(Daddy) Recruitment!

Hi! Welcome to the (Daddy) recruitment thread, in order to sign up just simply write a reply and tell us some stuff about you. The format and example will be down below! Just remember, Black belt and above only!

Belt: 10th Dan
Alts (if any): DadGoneMad & Zeus2003
Why you wish to join Daddy: I wish to join because this clan is cool and good and I have a kink for daddy blah blah blah.
Past clans and why you left: Volt I left because it died, Impure Origins I left because it died. etc...
Language: English

Goodluck! and thank you for (applying for Daddy)!
Last edited by Chax; May 25, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Belt: Black Belt
Alts:-
why you wish to join Daddy:i've been playing again this game for a week i think I'm going to play this game oftenly and ill post more often and i need a clan because i want to get a training from you guys to become more skillful so yeah..
past clans and why you left: PyroTechnics, because i was inactive in 2014 and now the clan died
Language:English
They say all of the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
Originally Posted by Pentatium View Post
Belt: Black Belt
Alts:-
why you wish to join Daddy:i've been playing again this game for a week i think I'm going to play this game oftenly and ill post more often and i need a clan because i want to get a training from you guys to become more skillful so yeah..
past clans and why you left: PyroTechnics, because i was inactive in 2014 and now the clan died
Language:English

Accpeted
👑
-rmc234
-Belt: Black
-Qi: 1,633
- I've been playing since 2014
- I want to join Daddy because they are more active than most other clans I've been in and Daddy also has a lot of very skilled members.
-I will try my hardest to help you win wars and manage new recruits.
-I will try to be active in this clan as long as possible, which shouldn't be a problem during the summer.
-I enjoy mainly Akido and ABD. I'm not really into doing very complex tricks and mainly like to do moves that are simple and effective.
-I would say I'm pretty decent at ABD. The place I need to improve most on are my counters. My greatest strengths are my kicks and grabs.
Thanks!
rmc234♥
Originally Posted by rmc234 View Post
-rmc234
- I want to join Daddy because they are more active than most other clans I've been in and Daddy also has a lot of very skilled members.
-I will try to be active in this clan as long as possible, which shouldn't be a problem during the summer.
-I enjoy mainly Akido and ABD. I'm not really into doing very complex tricks and mainly like to do moves that are simple and effective.
-I would say I'm pretty decent at ABD. The place I need to improve most on are my counters. My greatest strengths are my kicks and grabs.
Thanks!
rmc234♥

In discussion
👑
ok nice, when will i be invited to the clan?
They say all of the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
Originally Posted by Pentatium View Post
ok nice, when will i be invited to the clan?

It has been sent. P.s make sure to join discord.
👑
Originally Posted by rmc234 View Post
-rmc234
Thanks!
rmc234♥

~Accepted, make sure to join the discord~
Belt: 2nd dan

Alts (if any):SwagKingDM

Why you wish to join Daddy:because i hope to git experince from you guys i havent played in over 2 years and im rusty so i made a new account to start over too train myself again im trying to be more active in toribash comunity aswell and you guys seem to be very active so i thought hey might be a great clan to join

Past clans and why you left: uhhhhh i cant remeber i dont think i did join any tbh

Language: English
Last edited by MayFlowerV; May 29, 2018 at 01:53 AM. Reason: i feel i need to add more