Ranking
Original Post
*bloodymess*
*b loodymess*

this is kinda a wip but i wanna get a thread up get my name known to the people

CnC me my dudes ive been trying to use my joints when i fight instead of full relax recently tell me how its working

metal swag is an old one just there to get the juices flowin
Attached Files
#C - lilcokie.rpl (57.7 KB, 23 views)
#C - Metal Swag.rpl (107.8 KB, 21 views)
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
that's a nice replay

I really like the flames

the decap was just so juice

5/7

god ok coca
The opener is really generic and pretty stiff. Generic in the sense that you just get on one knee and spinlaunch your way to victory. Its further worsened by the general stiffness of it. Now stiffness is a hard thing to really get rid off, It's basically just a lot of practice, youll eventually start looking better while doing moves, youll learn what joint states you want in certain positions to make movements smooth. No easy one click fix for that. The you do one boomhit, which is alright. You just gotta practice tbh. Play around in different settings, find what suits you best. Try to come up with openers other than "get on knee and jump" (believe me everyone was there at one point.) I wont say shit about posing since most of the time I just don't do poses anyway which isn't a bad strategy.

and metal swag
Opener is kinda nice, the twitchiness is showing tho, but that's alright. I like the first kick, it was pretty well aimed and had some nice destruction. Transition to boomhit was pretty swell and I really like the flip transition to the pose. That one was cool. I think this is honestly better than the newer one, its pretty cool.

keep on doing you cockacobra
Last edited by duck; Jul 31, 2016 at 02:27 AM.
h
i like these, they look pretty smooth, but the opener to metal swag is really ordinary, and overused. but i love the boom hits, they looked pretty sexy.

8/10 overall m8