Ranking
Original Post
[Set] The Golden Arcane Knight
Hey guys, I got bored so made a texture set. Comments please:

and 2 alternate heads:

all previews in 128x128.

C&c etc please

also a sale price.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
The head is the best part of this set.Those white details make it look good. Maybe you could add some shading and highlights to make that black part being deeper than those golden plates. The hands are lookin ok too. The white lines look pretty random on them though. Torso textures fit the set very well. The thighs, legs and feet are... simple. They look too different from the head. Maybe you could add more dark areas and more white to them.

It looks still ok.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
Maybe you could add some shading and highlights to make that black part being deeper than those golden plates.
It looks still ok.

^What the guy said. Golden plates are supposed to be reflective. A little more shading would make this set an epic win.

Anyways, good job.
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
^What the guy said. Golden plates are supposed to be reflective. A little more shading would make this set an epic win.

Anyways, good job.

yep, if you add more shadding it would be better, the set is good, i liked it, the price maybe 5k-25k i don't know, it deppends .. nice job..
The black parts are actually chain mail on the legs and thights etc. I'm pretty crappy at shading but yea. Thanks guys
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|