ES Recruitment Drive
Like, bunches of my friends. And, of course my mother.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Nope, foreveralone.jpg
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
this is list my trusted companion
-Blackacezi(my Best Friend)
-Barchaikal(My brother)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I have one friend. And for those people that are saying "my girlfriend"...Yeah. You know how long the typical relationship lasts? A little over 180 days. Surprising huh? So go ahead and trust her. It's kinda funny how all of her friends will know EVERY little embarassing detail about you in the end.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
If you can't trust a freind, who can you trust? people I know but I don't trust, I don't classify as freinds. My brother is also someone that I have alot off trust in as well as my girlfreind.

Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
I have one friend. And for those people that are saying "my girlfriend"...Yeah. You know how long the typical relationship lasts? A little over 180 days. Surprising huh? So go ahead and trust her. It's kinda funny how all of her friends will know EVERY little embarassing detail about you in the end.

Have you heard the reference 'A relationship is built on trust' , and so what if her freinds know embarassing details, you're not there to impress them.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Do you guys have anyone that you trust or is there for you? Like if you where in a mess and you whent to there door would they help you? Im not talking about your parents, i mean people outside your famly. I have a friend named kat that i have known since i was 4 (im 13) and i trust her.

odd
also I got my best friend , always helping me when I'm in need
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Her real name is katlyen but we call her kat becuse she playes with a ball of yarn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why would I need help ?
And... Am I the only one to trust all my friends ? O.o
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |