ES Recruitment Drive
Ghostly occurrences are only geeky because you don't know if it actually happened. It can be a matter of your questionable faith in your religion or the like, but it brings up questions which scares people if they don't get answers. I've had a few encounterings with the unknown so i might as well share them.

It was about a year ago, about 5 months after the death of my mother. I walks outside to get the mail, and I wasn't dressed to a par so a few of my neighbors started to make snyde remarks. I was kinda upset so i went back into my house to give the mail to my dad, and I went up to my room to listen to my stereo. After an hour of listening to the blues, I decided to just head over to the window to just look around, and when my eyes caught ground, i spotted my mother. I was really sceptible so i looked away and turned back to my mother. She was gesturing a hug so i ran outside out of grief and as i was running on the grass, facing my mother. I tripped and fell. I tried to get back up but it felt like my legs weren't working. I finally managed to gather my strength and get up, but she was gone. This made me believe i was psycho but the doctors said it was a depression.

I wouldn't say it was such a scary occurrence but I did feel strongly about it.

Ghostly occurrences are only geeky because you don't know if it actually happened
Says your avatar.

That is deffinetly weird.
Ghosts are mean! Don't listen to the sounds that I hear someime too.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.