Ranking
Obama just got it as a present from polish prime minister during his visit in Poland.
I just lol'd.
retired
omg this game is epic , but you need a good pc to run it too , i will go to buy this game cuz it rocks
Oh no the police is Magic
Put on your cuddleface :3 .... ಠೆ_ಠೆ
Meh, the game would be good but the gameplay is just horrible.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post
Meh, the game would be good but the gameplay is just horrible.

I agree with u, I rly wanted to like this, but I just can't
click to jump over, click to climb, click to jump down?
no camera settings
I feel I have no freedom while playing it
wishful eyes deceive me
Just played it.... well, like five minutes.

The gameplay isn't fluent at all. You have to click to do everything.
Cant customize controls.
Impossible to fight. The first one that you do on your own, to get the ballista, I cant even do on easy. THERE IS NO FREEKING BLOCK! You have to time a dodge for every attack or you will die almost instantly.
Graphics..... I can barely even run them on high, and they still dont look very good, I can run Crysis on full.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Just played it.... well, like five minutes.
The gameplay isn't fluent at all.

It took me 5 hours to get to the point of deleting

You have to click to do everything.
Cant customize controls.

u can, just use the configurator, located in the game folder

Impossible to fight. The first one that you do on your own, to get the ballista, I cant even do on easy. THERE IS NO FREEKING BLOCK!

default E is block

Graphics..... I can barely even run them on high, and they still dont look very good, I can run Crysis on full.

ye it runs worse on some cards - I haven't had the problem myself

I agree its not that good, maybe an average of 70/100 but not 90 as many sites give it. For me Two Worlds 2 was better than this
wishful eyes deceive me
Well, begging is hard, even on easy. You just must get used to the controls and fighting system. In Witcher2 you must THINK, not only spam lelt or right clicks.
For me, plot is most important thing in games so I don't rly give a fuck about graphics ( it looks good enough, I don't need anything more ). In late game, you are able to defeat huge waves of enemies BUT still, only if you think about how to use your aard/queen/yrden etc or elixirs.

Overall:
Music +
Plot +
Graphics +
Fighting system + ( finishers <3 )
16 ( sic! ) different endings +
Sapkowski's Universe <3 ( God, you lose so much if you didn't read Witcher cycle )
Some parts of gameplay - ( climbing, walking through doors etc )

9 out of 10.

PS. I've finished it on hard
-----
EDIT: Patch 1,2 just came out, it fixes a lot of bugs.
Last edited by Powas; Jun 3, 2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired
The least it could have done is give a small tutorial, instead of going, "here's some people, kill them, we're not going to tell you how to though."

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
only if you think about how to use your aard/queen/yrden etc or elixirs.

It doesn't even tell you what these are.

Also, what is this?.......
I cant say, "I want to block any attacks that are from the front." I have to target the person that I want to block. What else? You cant change your target that fast.
Last edited by Yourface; Jun 4, 2011 at 01:45 AM.
This is just viral crap, get enough people to advertise how great this game is and maybe you'll catch some people to play it, or thousands.
The least it could have done is give a small tutorial, instead of going, "here's some people, kill them, we're not going to tell you how to though."

Deep water, bro.
You can love it or hate it.

It doesn't even tell you what these are.

Witcher Signs. It's hard to understand whole plot, presented world and so on if you didn't read Sapkowski's book or play Witcher1.

Also, what is this?.......
I cant say, "I want to block any attacks that are from the front." I have to target the person that I want to block. What else? You cant change your target that fast.

Oh, and are you able to block multiple attacks at the same time? No, even if there're comin from the front.
Witcher can, but in lategame, if you choose this skill from the tree.
I agree that targeting is kinda fucked up but I get used to it ( and with patch 1.2 it works much better )
retired