Toribash
I haven't spent any money, yet.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Minecraft I paid for.
Torrented:
-Portal 2
-Oblivion

Not a HUGE game player though.
I havn't paid for anything because I just don't need to buy things to make my
internet experience cooler.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Well lets see...

I bought Minecraft, Terraria, Achron, probably more. Thats at least 100 I think
About $110 on toribash including toriprime and vip. I never but other internet games unless I get to have a trial first or if I play it on my friends computer. As for other consoles probably like $800 for all of the games ($100 games included). Getting more stuff soon ;D
hi.
I'm going to buy ToriPrime/WIP sometime, but not counted yet? As a kiddo I tried to ask for a BC in ROBLOX. Never got it though, and now that I think about it, it's only good.

Never spent any money on free computer games, but I think nearly everyone wants something fancy on them, just like ToriPrime. It's typical, but as someone already thinks like me: "If you never get/got it, you were sad on the moment. But now when you think about it, you don't even play the game, and it would've been a waste of good money." Someones do like toribash, and it was not a reference to make people quit. But that's how it goes on some guys.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.