Toribash
Original Post
suicidal
hey guys, i feel pretty unworthy of everything ever

some reasons

my conservative mom had made me stop talking to my boyfriend

i feel like i'll never amount to anything

my mother (as said before) won't let me be a femboy/feminine bi/feminine anything, for that matter, and i need to express my feelings somehow through what i wear and what i look like

my tourettes has been getting out of hand, to the point of me uncontrollably clawing at my face (and scars to show it), but my mom won't believe it's a tic

my bad leg has been getting worse, i'm scared it will interfere with my parkour practice

most people here only recognize me for me being a spammy faggot who gets banned a lot, not for who i am as a person

i'm always made fun of because i'm an anti-mainstream dickface

i just want to be loved

my family won't accept it that, sometimes, i just want a guy to be next to, to hold my hand, to treat me right, but they feel that i can't love who i want to

what do i do, guys
i feel like ending it all now

fucccckkk
pennis and also dicke and balls
First step is to not think about committing suicide because of what some stupid online community thinks about you.

Then, you will be getting closer.
what you people think of me is only a factor of my chronic depression

it's mostly the other shit
parkour = awesome
fuck your mom, express yourself. she can't stop you.
you can talk to me whenever.
you have a lot of moments when you're actually a cool guy.

suicide sucks, and if you could look back you'd regret it from wherever you were.
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post

some reasons

my mother (as said before) won't let me be a femboy/feminine bi/feminine anything, for that matter, and i need to express my feelings somehow through what i wear and what i look like

my tourettes has been getting out of hand, to the point of me uncontrollably clawing at my face (and scars to show it), but my mom won't believe it's a tic

my bad leg has been getting worse, i'm scared it will interfere with my parkour practice

most people here only recognize me for me being a spammy faggot who gets banned a lot, not for who i am as a person

i just want to be loved

my family won't accept it that, sometimes, i just want a guy to be next to, to hold my hand, to treat me right, but they feel that i can't love who i want to

what do i do, guys

fucccckkk

Ignore your mother, and believing you'll amount to nothing is a self-fulfilling prophecy, go have fun doing something worthwhile to get rid of this impression. Spend an hour on Freerice.com -> feed a starving child for a week. You've already amounted to something.
If your mom doesn't understand that Tourette's is a tic that you are suffering from then she is a backwards ass retarded fuck. You should be looking into child help and child suicide hotlines.
Nobody here is going to even understand who you are as a person, and we don't really want to either. You are a name and whatever personality we discern from your actions is going to be how are you are viewed. If you want to establish real friendships and identity, do it with people you know personally. If everybody you know irl hates you, perhaps you should examine your own behavior rather than resorting to self-pity and defeatism.
There are tons of organizations dedicated to helping people in your position, as well. Odds are they'll be more helpful than random people on the internet. Speaking of which, you should probably ignore most of the advice that pops up in this thread.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Ignore your mother, and believing you'll amount to nothing is a self-fulfilling prophecy, go have fun doing something worthwhile to get rid of this impression. Spend an hour on Freerice.com -> feed a starving child for a week. You've already amounted to something.
If your mom doesn't understand that Tourette's is a tic that you are suffering from then she is a backwards ass retarded fuck. You should be looking into child help and child suicide hotlines.
Nobody here is going to even understand who you are as a person, and we don't really want to either. You are a name and whatever personality we discern from your actions is going to be how are you are viewed. If you want to establish real friendships and identity, do it with people you know personally. If everybody you know irl hates you, perhaps you should examine your own behavior rather than resorting to self-pity and defeatism.
There are tons of organizations dedicated to helping people in your position, as well. Odds are they'll be more helpful than random people on the internet. Speaking of which, you should probably ignore most of the advice that pops up in this thread.

alright, thanks boredpayne.... gues you aren't such a bad guy after all
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post

some reasons

A lot of people feel that way, ignore it and enjoy life

That's serious and you should see a doctor??

Bad leg? Is it something serious? If so pause parkour practice, and get it sorted out

Don't be a spammy faggot who gets banned a lot.

Opinions are too mainstream. Problem solved.

i just want to be loved

How old are you, perhaps they feel you are too young.

what do i do, guys

fucccckkk

Just some advice on a few of the things. Lots of people have it worse off than you, and they're still goin, so really there's no reason for suicide, so don't??

Contact a suicide hotline or call other family members, if you have to. Suicide should be your last resort. Also if you do commit suicide depending on how you do it, you could be suffering for quite a while before you finally die, or you may live, and how embarrassing would that be?
Last edited by isaac; May 27, 2011 at 06:10 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
You can never tell if people are for real here or just stringing you along on an elaborate troll. In case this is "for real" or if there is someone else who feels this way... consider that, it gets better.

Dan Savage is a brilliant syndicated advice columnist, he's successful, he's a father, he's gay.