Toribash
Wont be coming any time soon. Bethesda took 5ever to make skyrim, how is an indie dev supposed to create a universe.

inb4 text game.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Wont be coming any time soon. Bethesda took 5ever to make skyrim, how is an indie dev supposed to create a universe.

inb4 text game.

I agree with this, even Far Cry 3 was made for 3 years. And it has good features, gameplay, and a big world. How long is it going to take if one company alone made a big world, an island specifically speaking, in 3 years! OH MY GLOB!
And they plan to make a universe. wow
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
I agree with this, even Far Cry 3 was made for 3 years. And it has good features, gameplay, and a big world. How long is it going to take if one company alone made a big world, an island specifically speaking, in 3 years! OH MY GLOB!
And they plan to make a universe. wow

u want to implement all of the stars? rofl...

i would say the first version will be earth only (maybe with possibility to travel to the moon..) and then will come updates for our star system, our galaxy and tons of other galaxys.. (also i mean, he will make addons or bigger updates with the time... woudl really take to long to make it as one game with ALL stuff..)

i also think this wont be f2p because much much MUCH people would buy this if the gameplay is like what it says (u can do everything u want n stuff..)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Hmmm.... maybe I should get my Tamponism cult up and running again.

Edit: And I'm a little worried this game might take years and years, upon even more years to develop. Oh, and a bug-fest of a launch. That's my prediction.
Last edited by Tapion; Dec 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Ambitious games have to start somewhere. So long as it gets somewhere is what matters. Main reason why I'm still watching Cube World's development.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games