ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by zygrQck View Post
For those who are having troubles at farming: just no matter what champ you go, if you suck at farming, just take AD runes until you learn how to last hit. What's the point of extra ability power or hp if you are getting outfarmed by your opponent a lot? After you learn how to auto attack with extra ad, remove one ad rune (from 15ad to 13ad +3ap or so) and try again. With every match you will become better and after all you can do it with zero extra ad.
You can say: wtf, how I will do dmg or how I will tank that guy? Simple, if you get +~30 more cs before minute 10 than before, it is worth. You will buy better item than you could buy before runes swape and after all you can also AUTO ATTACK enemy when you don't attack any minion with your EXTRA AD. Just practise. When laning, you should get 70+ cs before 10 minute mark, otherwise just listen to my tip.

Why go easy mode when you can just train at hard(real) mode from the beggining? Farming is not the only thing you have to do, harass is a crucial thing at laning phase. You have to learn how to farm properly while pressuring your opponent. And having ad runes on ap champion won't really help.

While it's true that ad runes will help you to farm, you didn't take these facts into consideration:

Your whole team will laugh from you because of the retarded runes and in case of a defeat you'll most likely be reported for trolling, lol.
Smart opponent will notice that you have ad runes on ap champion and will win the lane easily by harassing you out of the lane(thus winning by cs) because you won't be able to trade back early.

This team builder thing is amazing, haven't lost a single game since they launched it, no trolls - more victories.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So you get them all, levels 1-4, full tank masteries and runes. Jesus even LCS pros can't do that.

I lost interest in discussing the matter after his second post.
Like EJM said, even LCS pros can't farm perfectly under towers, because you just don't have enough time to aa/prepare each minion to take the exact amount of damage from turret so that you can last hit.

Either you haven't even played league of legends or you're just arrogant. :<
Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 5, 2014 at 09:40 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Ok, tried to give a tip, you know it better, silvers... People at my elo even go ad thresh, blitz bot combo and no one laughts. People pick up ad runes on gragas and it's ok, but ofc you have more experience and I hope you will reach diamond as soon as possible
#stupid post

i would love to see you manage to beat LCS, and basically any high ranking person with full ad runes, or magically preparing every single creep to perfect farming, bro i'm silver 3 and i know how much people harrass in the early game (aka, whenever they actually can in silver) and it's impossible to get every single cs (or get 200 cs by 20 mins if not regi on karthus but thats completely different ) especially when you have: A, a support with a relic shield, technically you don't "get" that cs but you get the gold and exp (dat item), you got a jungler who will take "compensation" if he ganks, you've got other lanes that might take compensation when they gank or take to quickly push in the lane (insert 5 man push mid after one kill no cares given bronze tactics strategy here).

TL;DR. you're post is quite stupid, the only way you're going to learn to cs properly with a champ is to play with the runes you want and learn that way, don't give stupid advice of "take full attack runes #Kappanation it halps you lrn 2 cs btr bcz you cant harrass unless you're an AD mid rly except with your auto's whch will do more then your abilities". honestly, i think you might be a little defunked in the head, but thaaaaaaaaats just my opinion.

TL;DR. i think he's dumb
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Why go easy mode when you can just train at hard(real) mode from the beggining?

Because that's not how you learn. You don't immediately hop into the hardest thing in order to learn. You don't immediately try the hardest trick if you are trying to learn magic. You don't immediately try to learn the hardest song if you're a musician. You learn easier things and work your way up. If ad runes are what you have to do, then that's what you have to do. It's how you learn. It's no different with league. It's very easy to say what you said when you know how to play the game. But think back to when you started playing league or another moba.
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
i would love to see you manage to beat LCS, and basically any high ranking person with full ad runes, or magically preparing every single creep to perfect farming, bro i'm silver 3 and i know how much people harrass in the early game (aka, whenever they actually can in silver) and it's impossible to get every single cs (or get 200 cs by 20 mins if not regi on karthus but thats completely different ) especially when you have: A, a support with a relic shield, technically you don't "get" that cs but you get the gold and exp (dat item), you got a jungler who will take "compensation" if he ganks, you've got other lanes that might take compensation when they gank or take to quickly push in the lane (insert 5 man push mid after one kill no cares given bronze tactics strategy here).

TLR. you're post is quite stupid, the only way you're going to learn to cs properly with a champ is to play with the runes you want and learn that way, don't give stupid advice of "take full attack runes #Kappanation it halps you lrn 2 cs btr bcz you cant harrass unless you're an AD mid rly except with your auto's whch will do more then your abilities". honestly, i think you might be a little defunked in the head, but thaaaaaaaaats just my opinion.

TLR. i think he's dumb

Lolmao. Oh well, ok. I see that everyone here are so good at this game. Dunno why u can't reach at least gold then. Also, I won't win even with the best runes set versus no runes lcs player, same like you won't win with any runes versus me without runes. Runes is just early advantage. If u suck at cs'ing take ad and get advantage at the part where you're bad. Cause late game that +15 ap means nothing while +15 ad gave you over 150cs.
Also, I wouldn't go ad runes by my own on my acc. Why? Because I can last hit and practised that way years ago, guess why I am not in that low league now.
Lolmao. Oh well, ok. I see that everyone here are so good at this game. Dunno why u can't reach at least gold then. Also, I won't win even with the best runes set versus no runes lcs player, same like you won't win with any runes versus me without runes. Runes is just early advantage. If u suck at cs'ing take ad and get advantage at the part where you're bad. Cause late game that +15 ap means nothing while +15 ad gave you over 150cs.
Also, I wouldn't go ad runes by my own on my acc. Why? Because I can last hit and practised that way years ago, guess why I am not in that low league now.

It's a new season, less than 100 ranks played.

Buuuuut when I hit Gold don't worry, I'll be sure to make a point of it. You're so full of yourself. None of us need +15 ad to get 150 creeps. Rofl.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
It's a new season, less than 100 ranks played.

Buuuuut if I hit Gold don't worry, I'll be sure to make a point of it. You're so full of yourself. None of us need +15 ad to get 150 creeps. Rofl.

FTFY

also 150 creeps is pretty bad endgame assuming the game lasts around 35 minutes

God Now

Took winning a more than an hour long game, but don't worry guys:

I'm Bronze 2.

Needless to say that means I'm way better than anyone here and everyone should listen to my advice.

Anywho. WEEEE
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Wow! He made it out of the friendzone and into Bronze II! I heard Bronze III was a bitch to get out of. >.<

Anyone have any suggestions a ranged champion build to replace my Hawk's Hurricane or whatever lets you target two targets at once...? I don't like it. It's not that useful.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.