-seconds101
-rabbit120
-Necklor

Hydra
Zero_G

1.) Follow all forum rules!
2.) Be respectful of others
3.) Be loyal to the clan!
4.) Be active in the clan forum and in game.
5.) Have fun!

Name:
Best and favorite mods:
What can you offer the clan:
Who recommended you:
Why would you like to join the clan:

[X] Reach 10 members
[X] Reach 15 members
[ ] Reach 20 members (Max)
[X] 50k in clan bank
[ ] 100k in clan bank
[ ] 1mil in clan bank
[ ] Win a clan league
[ ] Become official

Try to be active on forums and gameplay
Last edited by Olaugh; Sep 28, 2013 at 10:12 AM.
Current Status: Active Clan
Members:
Leader: Olaugh
Vice President: Synrit
Admin: N/A
Head-Mod: XxRagerxX
Mod: Jaymah
Members: N/A

How We are gonna make our Decisions: We are gonna make our decisions By the Correct Formatting and the Correct Grammar, Mature level, And Skill, And Activeness, And Loyal'ness, And last but not lease Respectful'ness.

And We Intend to run our clan: By Making Sure that There is Active Members etc..etc, And That there is No What so ever Hacking Involved in our clan, And there is No bad reputation Coming On About [FnFn], And We will make sure everyone Is having a good time Alway's Event's And Games And such Happening, And that Here In our clan you can trust everyone No matter what.

Introduction: FnFn= Forsaken Fallen We Are a New Clan Starting Out at the date as of 9/13/2013 And We are A family as one and Love one another And Stick together threw thick and think! And We Are The Best of the Best!

Background: DOB:9/13/2013 First 4 People in clan Olaugh, Synrit, XxRagerxX, Jaymah. And We Started out by making this Clan On a gamemode as of Judo And We All agree'ed to make a clan here we are.

Our Goal As a clan: Is to one day become an Official Clan!

Thank You for reading this!
Kind Regards,
XxRagerxX
Last edited by XxRageRxX; Sep 13, 2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Member is Now a mod Jaymah
Hey Im Jamie :3
I would just like to introduce myself
I'm Jamie <3
IGN:Jaymah
I've been playing toribash for about a month, same time as Olaugh started playing (I think) and I don't clap as much as everyone says I do! *cough* 4zK *cough*
I'm really nice, so don't be afraid to talk to me
Members Board:
~ Staff ~
Olaugh-Leader
Syrnit-Vice President
XxRageRxX-Head Mod
Jaymah-Moderator

~ Members ~
N/A

~ Clan Status: ~
Active

~ Events Coming Up ~
Training At (5:00) Central Time

~ Are We Taking Applications?: ~
Yes!
hi
name: Jake Clark
tori name: teamgagent
my belt: green belt but better then most brown belt
fellow members of fnfn this is ma first post
-----
Anyways, for people who know me, I would like to say that I have been elected by Olaugh for vice president. For people who don't know me: my name is thinkfast5. I chose my name after furious 5. Never seen the movies, (I don't live under a rock), but it is a cool name, so I used the 5. I just came up with a phrase thinkfast randomly. ANYWAYS, I would like to say that I am a strong kicker and an overall good player, though I do have some flaws. do not exploit these flaws or I will personally kick you.

just kidding.

I would also like to say that, as vice, I will do everything I can to make to make this an amazing clan. I will post commonly, so you'll see me here a lot. if anybody has any Q's, ask. I will try to respond the best I can. see you all around XD

but seriously, unless your really acting up, I'm not gonna kick u.
Last edited by Thinkfast5; Oct 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

OUR CLAN IS GROWIN VERY QUICKLY GUYS keep up the good work.

Remember:
*always show respect to others, whether from our clan or not.
*to NOT HACK
*to have fun

love u guys! laterz.
HI GUYS, IM BACK MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

another thing guys, I know many people don't read this post, so if u do, please spread the word. Quite often, it'll contain important info, that, as a member of fnfn, u definitely should see.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

READ THE POST!!!

:3
Originally Posted by Thinkfast5 View Post
HI GUYS, IM BACK MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

another thing guys, I know many people don't read this post, so if u do, please spread the word. Quite often, it'll contain important info, that, as a member of fnfn, u definitely should see.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

READ THE POST!!!

:3

holy crap I used a lot of commas.