Toribash
Hay assassin i was wondering if you could make me a hand texture with the clan name on one hand then rule on the other, you get what im going for?
~The Age Of Gaming~
Ofc i can, want it realistic fingers? also, what do you mean by "rule on the other", what rule>?
also, gazorite and ninjaballz, both of you join irc when you are online, don't close it and keep checking if i or someone join.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Ok realistic fingers please, and the word "Rule" so then the two hands together read Gear Rule's. something to do with that effect.
~The Age Of Gaming~
I online on forum using phone, and my phone can't use the irc so yea I can't open it with my phone
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
ok, sorry because i was inactive, the network was down for 1 day and now its back.
Also, ok gazorite, but when you can go in the irc do it.
Ninjaballz, Ok i will do it when i am back but not i am going to the Hockey training.

Also, guys please do recruitment servers or anything.
And ninjaballz, when i am back we need to make the idea for recruitment server too, when you see me online then you will see me at the irc.

cya later.
Hey assasing
How is things going?
So u need any help with this?
I am always available
U can always pm. Me
Just to say
For bettermeaning
U might wanna write posts instead of post
In "no useless post" rule number one
INB4 14 days ban
Well, its going fine, and yeah, i may need your help.
If i need it i will just pm you, thnx very much, but the last 2 lines, i can't understand it
Hello Gear :3 How are you?
Wanna be allies with Rock?
Assassin, we both have new clans, and i think, we can together raise them :3
How you think about is?
Requesting for ally in other clan thread isn't a proper way, you should pm the clan leader directly and ask for ally in pm.
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!