Ranking
Original Post
Motion Picture
There comes a time in a young boy's life where he happens to stumble upon a game that exhibits gameplay that would seem unimaginable in our ordinary lives. However this game tends to take the limits to extremes never seen before.

Guru has taken replay making to a pinnacle never experienced by newcomers. We will show the newcomers how it's done. Please gather your replays and post them here. Ten to fifteen replays per person will suffice.

This feature will be presented by:

Seckzy Eckz

The process has started and our motion picture is in the works.

~Eckz.
Last edited by Eckz; May 27, 2009 at 01:19 AM.
Fack I formatted and forgot to backup my replay folder D:
Better get started
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
im pretty drunk now and im off 2 NYC tomorrow morning
so heres what i can find, ENJOY !!!

Current Attachments (666.5 KB) - zomgz !!
Attached Files
1 chill out maaaaan [Cj].rpl (231.8 KB, 11 views)
1 Angry Man [Cj].rpl (148.8 KB, 10 views)
1 TK Nice Decap Kick [Cj].rpl (73.8 KB, 12 views)
1 Late Night Mangle Blad [Cj].rpl (212.1 KB, 10 views)
boooomkick/throw
Attached Files
#cool boomkick.rpl (103.3 KB, 20 views)
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
I'll see if I can produce anything video-worthy, but you can have some older stuffs.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HYU814Y
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...