ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rules
Rules for members
1.) Treat each other with respect and kindness, if they are apart of the clan or not.
2.) Never doubt your self or your knowlege, we are Gurus after all.
3.) Do not trouble your self with matters that exist outside the realm of reality (in game dramas).
4.) Have fun and relax

Rules for those looking to join the clan

1.)Show us that your wise and intelligent, as well as a respectful person (we wish to be a respected clan, so we want respected people).

2.)Be recommended by a member then me million B-rad or javagamer will decide.
or
Be asked to join.

New rule as of 6/8/08 (may be revised or removed without notice):

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=35628

3.) If someone is wishing to join Guru, they must not enter the Guru IRC channel unless they remove their application or are invited. Exceptions or revisions to the rule may occur at my discretion. Revisions to the rule (or even the mater of the rule existing itself) will be heavily influenced by Guru member input.

You are not clever if you think that you found some magical loophole in "I will just withdraw, get them to like me by being in their IRC (even though they have stated in detail that was the reason they made the rule in the first place), THEN I will reapply." No. We will figure it out pretty quickly and have realized this "issue" WAY beforehand. You underestimate us.
Last edited by lancer_c; Nov 5, 2008 at 03:19 AM.
Re: Rules
Originally Posted by marcus
so its kinda a invite, but you can ask to join, but have to proove your self?

Pretty much. These rules are pretty much all I wanted to say.
All knowing
Re: Rules
Basicly, and of course b-rad may want to alter the rules as he sees fit.
I just threw something together.

(edit)
Never mind then, guess these are the offical rules