ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Periodic activity thread, 1st installment
Sup guys,
I decided the other day to randomly (this doesn't mean extrasuper frequently, mind you) make threads to generate some activity. The first installment in the series is a replay competition. Woo.

Rules- Guru and Mosier only, other people can submit replays but only guru is eligible for the prize

Mod- default.tbm or sambo.tbm, but you can only do sambo if you draw me a pretty picture (I mean it). Dm threshold 100, anything else is up to you

This isn't like most replay competitions where the idea is to amaze me with your awesome skills; the goal here is to suck as much as possible while still making it look like you're attempting to do something. Think back to your nub days, when moving was somewhat tricky and you thought the most basic attack was cool. MAKE ME LAUGH BECAUSE OF HOW BADLY YOU FAIL.

The prize for this one is 10k, with a rough deadline of November 15th. I say rough on purpose, as I don't expect half of you guys to see this for about a week anyway.

I'll be judging, two submissions per person, blah blah blah. Let the periodic activity begin.

Edit: new(ish) replays only, meaning no replays from when you were actually a nublet.
Last edited by doctor-dendrite; Oct 28, 2009 at 02:31 AM.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Originally Posted by doctor-dendrite View Post
Mod- default.tbm or sambo.tbm, but you can only do sambo if you draw me a pretty picture (I mean it).

I put bunnies in it. Because everyone likes bunnies.
lancer, you have permission to use sambo. Also guys, don't make these boring. I want to be entertained by the suck.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
OK. I'll try something. Might be sambo, so, um, here, hope this is a pretty picture...

Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Nono spaz, you have to draw me a picture, not steal one.
Awww.....

Well, I failed... does that mean that was my first entry?

Fein, here's my picture.

Last edited by Spaztic_One; Oct 28, 2009 at 02:21 AM.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Darn you Doctor, I thought I had to make an original image to get accepted for Sambo and then spent time making one.

You can use the supersekrit doublesupermegasambo mod lancer, since I got such a sweet penguin.
First two. Probably gonna withdraw one if I get something better... worse?
Attached Files
Spaz headbutt of ouch.rpl (16.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Spaztic_One; Oct 28, 2009 at 02:46 PM.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
doc02 is actually my very first wushu opener, i thought it was epic at the time, and yeah - i know i probably couldn't do that comeback as a n00b, but it was just two joints to move D:
doc01 is something i love to do in wushu which looks very n00b, but isn't actually likely to come from a newbie, since the first turn ghost doesn't look like it has any chance of hitting anything, and n00bs are always busy thinking about getting to the opponent as quickly as possible.
Attached Files
doc01.rpl (27.3 KB, 12 views)
doc02.rpl (30.5 KB, 12 views)