<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

holy SHIET HE DID IT OMG KARBN YOU ARE A GOD
PRAISE HIM

edit: damn he actually cleaned everything for good
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll do it again if I need to. Lionet brought up a good conversation yesterday as well.

So with new legendary clans, there have been a couple new additions to them. The thing is, most of these clans are dead. However, some of the clans currently deserve elegend status, and they haven't been recommended. As a clan, should we contact an admin and request legend status for one specific clan? It's something you don't see often, clans helping other clans out. What do you all think? Which clan should deserve legend and why?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I'll drop my personal thoughts here, I don't have strong and valid points specifying why I think each clan is legend worthy and my list is kinda huge but I personally would support all of them (also there are clans that are still alive and with no signs of imminent death but I still think I should share this):

JollyR: I'm not sure about their achievements to be honest, but through my toribash lifetime I noticed JollyR was a big name as well as their members back in the time. I'm pretty sure they've done a lot more than I can even guess and they definitely deserve a recommendation. Should be priority

Aeon/re/Evil: All these three clans have been holding up pretty well until now and honestly I don't want to see them die now. Anyways, if they happen to die I think all of them are legend worthy for having endured so long, especially Evil which is the oldest Official clan to keep on (I guess?)

so far that's it but there is more to this list for sure

EDIT: I don't know them very well and they died some time ago but I think Inquisition is debatable
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 8, 2019 at 04:14 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[REDACTED]
I'd say [Parrot], that is, if they aren't already.
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 8, 2019 at 07:46 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
how come? what's your reasoning behind it?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I love the capacity Lotus has to take things seriously just as much as I love my inability to be sarcastic

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]