Ranking
Original Post
AC/DC
this is just a thread to talk about anything related to AC/DC. you can talk about their albums, your favorite songs anything you've heard about them.

my favorite 3 songs are thunderstruck, dirty deeds done dirt cheap, and can i sit next to you girl. i havent heard all their songs yet so this may change later

ROCK ON
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Awesome band.

Night Prowler and Livewire are great songs, there is alot more, but I cant be fucked writing all they're songs down.

highway to hell and back in black r teh best
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
I kinda liked them before Bon Scott died... He had an original voice that the new guy can't match up to.

Also, a lot of their new songs from the Black Ice album sound very much alike... I wonder when they are going to run out of ideas.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I kinda liked them before Bon Scott died... He had an original voice that the new guy can't match up to.

Also, a lot of their new songs from the Black Ice album sound very much alike... I wonder when they are going to run out of ideas.

yeah bon scott had the best AC/DC voice no doubt, but as a singer on his own brian johnson is good.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Brian Johnson is a good replacement, but no one can replace Bon Scott.

He is just to good.

Brian does pretty good though.
I love to use AC/DC as an example as how Alice in Chains could do with their new singer and album. When AC/DC got Brian, they got bigger than they ever were.

I like Hells Bells and Highway to Hell.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.