Ranking
Lol, lost my promotion series AGAIN.

First game was pretty much my fault. Went sivir, fed.

2nd game, Nasus fed Tryn top, Gragas fed Veigar (ironically) mid. Was doing pretty solid as Twitch, not a flawless game.

2 losses

Not actually mad about this. I can tell I have so much to learn
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Feb 25, 2014 at 05:13 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
as far as how easy it is to deal with a champion lategame and stuff, that'll change at every elo. people at my elo (~plat 3) are a lot better at kiting than people at a lower elo like silver 4. no matter the case, nasus and other champions are more or less of a problem at different percentiles, there's no real way of saying "WOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR EVERY SINGLE PLAYER OF EVERY SKILL LEVEL TO HANDLE X CHAMPION AT Y:YY TIME IN THE GAME"

Ah well. I get internet back today after college so- I'll be playing League and I'll give Veigar a few goes. I'll probably lose since I haven't played in over a week but eh, must get back into the game at some point
Any good lucian players?
Well, a crappy lucian stole my friend's penta
Like this
-snip-
Also, can someone gimme tips for leblanc pls? Thanks
Last edited by Stellar; Feb 26, 2014 at 06:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Leblanc... Build as much AP as you can + Deathfire Grasp, press random keys on top of the enemy carry and watch them explode.
You see that enemy over there? Ok good, so basically, put four fingers on the four QWER buttons. First, press Q. Is the Q out? Great! Now, with complete precision, mash every key mentioned above at least 5 times. Congratulations, you just learned leblanc.

But really, leblanc is pretty easy to learn. DFG is essential (preferably as the first item unless you're uncomfortable with that). Get level 2 as soon as possible, then use the Q > W combo whenever you can, you won't need to do it much before the enemy falls back. Add a nifty E if you think you can go in for the kill.
At level 6, the usual combo goes as Q R W E, keeping in mind that R (which will mimic the Q) will proc the Q, and the W will proc the R, which is insane burst as it is.
You'd be surprised how many times you'll mimic the wrong ability in your first games, you'll need to practice keeping track of which ability is up for mimicking. Same goes for remembering that when you use your W, you have a fairly long-ish time to blink back, you might have to keep an eye on the buffs down below to get used to how long it actually is. Mimicking W will also confuse you the first times to get used to which one you want to blink back to. These are basically the only mistakes you can make as lb.

Practice a couple times, you'll actually have a hard time, then 4 to 5 games later, watch yourself one shotting everything that comes in your way.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

that's nice, now why are they still changing heimer?

i wish they would focus on other champions that aren't played as much
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
that's nice, now why are they still changing heimer?

i wish they would focus on other champions that aren't played as much

The re-done version of the original Hemir, in my opinion, looks quite bad. I think the skins deserved a upgrade though, not much other than the turrets and such were any different. Hopefully the Alien Invader skin will have a true "legendary" feel to it now.
S A D B O Y S
Lol I can't even...

16-7-15 as Evelynn. I watched a video on how to snowball in a solo queue. So I go jungle, hit 2 quick, ward their red, steal golem, get first blood on Kha in jungle at red, proceed to gank top and give Wukong a kill against Yasuo, then proceed to help everyone's lanes out. Went 8-0 before my first death.

Found a way to lose.

Like what.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!