Toribash
Original Post
[PC] Garry's Mod
Try #3, don't u dare fk up this time forum.

Yeah! Garry's F*cking Mod. This is so awesome that I can't even hold my orgasm.
  • What is it ?
    "Garry's Mod (often abbreviated as GMOD) is a sandbox physics game using a modified Source engine, created by Garry Newman. Garry's Mod was originally a modification for Valve's Half-Life 2, but was later made into a standalone game." - Wikipedia

• What is the Objective ?
    The fun part is, It has none. Its a sandbox game, as stated earlier. Basically, you can manipulate Objects/"Props" and Ragdolls, and keep them at silly positions. Props can be selected from any installed Source engine game or from a community created collection. It also has a huge collection of Ragdoll from Source games, like TF2, CS and HL

• How do you play it ?
    The game features two "guns" – Physics Gun and Tool Gun for manipulating objects. The Physics Gun allows objects to be picked up, adjusted, and frozen in place. The Tool Gun is a multi-purpose tool for performing various tasks, such as combining props, attaching them via ropes, and creating controllable winches and wheels. The Tool Gun is also used to control add-ons created by the community
  • Screenshots

I would love to see what you made, I would share some of mine too. GMod memes are welcomed.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Seems interesting, I've seen some buzz go down at #hi about this ;O
Time for me to check it out.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
My friends hate me because I don't like this game. Just wanted to put that out there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10/10, best game ever. (I wouldn't have 3000 hours on the game if it was bad.)
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.

Wizard-Batman-Murder trying kills me.

10/10
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
why did you leave out the gamemodes?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Already have gmod but can't play it before I buy css tbh

>inb4 tried TTT
>those purple black missing texture
:D
Yeah, just saying but, that's kinda important. Back in my day, you had to have source games for Gmod. (I quite literally spent 100 dollars on source games for Gmod alone)
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
The game it self is intresting and funny in some mods, but i dont give it a mark more than 7,5.