Toribash
Original Post
Some suggestions
1. Server list on website with join links:

At first, join links. They will give us fast access to the servers, if you know, some games have this feature and links looks like toribash://join=room_name. When you click on this link, Toribash client starts and connect you to room_name.

Server list contains basic functions, which we have in client + sorting by type of room(official rooms, official(and non-official) tourneys and bets, public and private rooms).

2. Art Database(with pre-moderation):

This database have information about sets, heads, signatures, avatars and so on:
  • Artist.
  • Current owner: includes PM link if you want to buy this art.
  • Ratings: Users rate an art from 1 to 10.
  • Preview: not so big, limited size or small preview with zoom.
  • Download links: only for free art.

Thanks for your attention, I'll add more suggestions later.
Choosing max quality of textures
It means, if somebody have a slow connection, but want to see textures, big textures like 512 will convert to 256 or 128. After textures uploaded in the slots, server will do low-resolution copies.
1: Pretty good, but it would be cooler if they did non official servers and actually made limited time servers
2:love it, i could use better performance
Last edited by Mojo; Sep 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
FPS and time in window by default.
I know that we can check fps in the titlebar, but what if somebody uses fullscreen mode or play without window decorations? So, I offer to place fps and time in the right-down corner, nearly with DL value(downloads).