Ranking
Original Post
Couples ideas on clan wars.
This is just some ideas after 5.0 what you can do

In my opinion, A lot of people like this game for clan wars. I like clan wars, but it could always become Better. I was thinking about this idea, and I just thought it should be posted.

So when you declare war you can have a lot more settings

I'll give you an example since I'm kinda rushed for time and I want to give an example since I feel that is best.

So (Burnt) declares war on (TFR) and they check the settings. Burnt is the host and these are the settings they declare.

War : 3 days (3 days be max)
Battles: Depends on how many days, So if it was 1 day 3 battles
If it was 2 days 5 Battles and if it was 3 days 7 battles

After the amount of days, the person who won the most battles wins the war.

This is just something realistic. (Btw) If you hit "War" You can't select different "Times" of the battles. When lets say 2 People from Both clans are in the server the battle will automatically start.

This is a big idea and it may be very hard to do but this could be pretty cool

Here is another idea.

If you don't wanna war which takes longer, You can choose "Battle" Which is just 1 battle and its the same settings as we have at this current time.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
This is a very cool idea!
Hi, I am a simple person I understand some people don't like me and I don't care.
To be honest, I dont think these will actually be used by a lot of people, there are still some members of the community which have jobs and want to do a qucik war over a couple of hours so the "days system" will completely screw them over.
And what is "Battle" even? Don't war when you don't have the time, that's it.
Not Supported