ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Find GM in game function
Quite a simple suggestion:
Basically you would type a command in the chat and it will show you a list of GM's that are currently in game. It can be useful if you need quick help with something. I know IRC exists but I find GMs that are in game would react faster to your situation then IRC would. Also it's much faster for the players.
I know you can also /sa the name of each and every single GM, but it's very time consuming and you might not have every single GM in your head.

So the command could be sometime simple like "/GM on" or something along the lines.
Thank you for reading, let me know your opinions, pros and cons etc...
hi
If you can come up with a tool that makes it easier to contact us but at the same time not violating our privacy that'd be perfectly fine. I personally don't think we are that hard to reach though. Report panel that appears in the game would be probably the best option.
As someone who doesn't really use the IRC, the only time I get a hold of a GM is in game when I meet up with one. I know I could use the forums, but I personally have never had a problem so bad I needed to contact one on the forums. I like the idea of a command that shows all GM's/Admins/whoever who are online. As said above, I think it's more of a convenience rather than a stalking tool, because a surprising amount of players don't even use the forums (I being one up until recently).
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
A report panel would make most sense imo, so you actually have to give a reason to call a gm, making it less abusable
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.