Ranking
Original Post
CTRL+B Should Bold Text
If anyone's ever used Xenforo, you'll know that you can use CTRL+B to bold text and CTRL+U to underline it etc. It's a really handy shortcut that would save me tons of time when doing forum work.

It turns something from being a 2-click process of highlighting the text and then selecting the Bold button, to instead either writing the text and then highlighting it and then doing CTRL+B or simply doing CTRL+B then writing your text and then doing CTRL+B again to end off your bold section.

You should add it, pls and ty.

Note: Based on further information, we believe this to actually already be a feature. However, it does not work with Chrome. Safari and IE have not been tested. We think it works with firefox.
Last edited by MindStorm; Aug 26, 2015 at 06:23 AM.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by MindStorm View Post
If anyone's ever used Xenforo, you'll know that you can use CTRL+B to bold text and CTRL+U to underline it etc. It's a really handy shortcut that would save me tons of time when doing forum work.

It turns something from being a 2-click process of highlighting the text and then selecting the Bold button, to instead either writing the text and then highlighting it and then doing CTRL+B or simply doing CTRL+B then writing your text and then doing CTRL+B again to end off your bold section.

You should add it, pls and ty.

Would save a decent amount of time for players making new threads.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 26, 2015 at 10:31 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I'm on Firefox and I can use ctrl+b etc for formatting shortcuts and afaik I don't have any special plugins for it.
I was using a friend's pc a few weeks back though and he had chrome and I noticed that the shortcuts won't work there. Seems to just be a matter of browser support?
Last edited by Solax; Aug 26, 2015 at 09:20 AM. Reason: edit a '
I use chrome and it doesn't work so I think you're correct on that Solax.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.