Toribash
Original Post
Hair gradients
Basically what I mean by this is having a hair be two colors, for example

Hunter and Superfly

Aqua and vampire

I just think it would be really nice for hairs like jiyu dreads, and types of mohawk based hair, and surfer seishen/candy locks
maybe later
Would also be nice to have three maybe, for the tried coloured jester hair

Supported

Hey guys, I need your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmHQgLU__M
this is genius, although i would like to keep this limited to 2 items so we can get this as soon as possible.
i dont even know why this doesn't exist already.
nice job oxblix!
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Supported.
Not only a nifty feature to have to improve looks of your tori, but also a good way to implement whole new wave of items (secondary/primary of every hair color) and that way recover the economy a bit.
Are you understanding that in that case staff should make a gradients since every hair has different model and their own texture?
I'm 100% sure that staff have more improtant things than it, which needed to be done. No time and no resources for it.
Definitely delayer

I understand that there are much more important things needed, but I just felt as if this would be a cool thing to add, and would also be more for customization.

Also, what if they were able to make separate gradients for each hair style?

Like, you would need spiky hair to gt spiky hair gradients, or candy locks to get candy lock gradients.
maybe later
To be fair if we're talking about customisation, I would much rather prefer more 3d items and such than some additional gradients, but in case item forgers run out of ideas, this would be quite a nice alternative to adding something new to the market
Using the excuse that staff dont have time for this is a horrible excuse that should never be used ever. The idea of this board is to get good ideas going, which is what this thread is doing.
Creating the UV maps for the hair isn't that hard and would take someone and hour or two, max, to finish the lot of them.