Toribash
@Uberis:
Yeah, i agree, that's amazing and i obviously will buy in september.
I was just playing through Bioshock Infinite and I have to say DAMN THIS GAME IS AWESOME.
Just a little screenshot of my favourite kill cutscene in the game. Elizabeth stabs Fitzroy in the back with a pair of scrissors :3.
> Piratez
Should be spoiler but eh, people won't get it if they haven't play so whatever.
Funny thing is, I'm also at this part of the game right at the moment. XD

There is Infusion inside the door to the right side of Elizabeth, hope you don't miss it.
Last edited by Sicks; Jul 15, 2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I didn't miss the infusion bottle
I really wan't to play this game again and get myself to full infusions because I am 100% sure I have missed some.
> Piratez
I miss one at the place where you got shock vigor, I saw it inside a locked room but I need 5 lockpicks to open it, I only have 4 at that time, when I have enough I remember I left the infusion there but its too late since I'm already aboard the First Lady airship.

Also, I just bought Deadpool. Hopefully its awesome.
Last edited by Sicks; Jul 16, 2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just played some 1 vs 1 with dog in League of Legends. In my opinion it was more fun than playing normal games. Thanks for the matches once again.

Also I just realized that I'm ranked number 1 in a Counter strike H'n's server out of like 3000. And like 100 people play in the server more than me. I guess I'm good at killing people with knife and surviving rounds.
Dat Bioshock game is amazing, isn't the first time that i've notice anyone talking about. I might buy this game one day...
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Just played some 1 vs 1 with dog in League of Legends. In my opinion it was more fun than playing normal games. Thanks for the matches once again.

Also I just realized that I'm ranked number 1 in a Counter strike H'n's server out of like 3000. And like 100 people play in the server more than me. I guess I'm good at killing people with knife and surviving rounds.

Grats, I know that feel man, happens to me at online play Armored Core Nexus on ps2, ranked 2 on world rank but only for few hours before someone pushed me back to 60 something haha.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Just played some 1 vs 1 with dog in League of Legends.

Correction: I just wooped Dog's ass like a beast. XD
I want more!
> Piratez