ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Indeed yes, I will be doing some tournaments soon. All I need to do is sell some stuff and and I will have some items possibly aside for prizes. Also, is there a 'bank' of sorts we could use to put donations in, for broadcasting and prize purposes? I have a lot of tc but it is a finite amount, and I do want to have some spending money.

We'd better make one, because an Organization bank account is needed for every Organization in the community.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
We'd better make one, because an Organization bank account is needed for every Organization in the community.

Abyss, considering your co-leader, how about you make the bank. Promotion. You know a lot about steam.
Last edited by Link; May 28, 2014 at 04:25 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
mk. I can probably make a bank. Will do that later tonight (probably), then send you pass and stuff.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Awesome. This weekend, I might start hosting some tourneys. Stay tuned.

Abyss, are you going to start hosting soon?
Don't count me in. Got a Last-Semester Exams in this week.
Also, goodluck with the tourney.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
aight guys I just bought full 256 does anyone here do art tommorow i am willing to pay 60k for art for 256
Originally Posted by wolfkidxD View Post
aight guys I just bought full 256 does anyone here do art tommorow i am willing to pay 60k for art for 256

You can make a Request Thread in here.
Also, congrats with your full 256!
- made in Indonesia

Hey guys. I am currently interacting with a great server industry. You should possibly check it out. It's for HL2, GMod, and Minecraft. A few good servers on each. Duck has already been accustomed to it. (Automatically left >.>)

Here is a link:
http://undisclosed-gaming.com/

Why don't we use this to some advantage?

Also, I am almost done setting up a GMod server. Any mods in particular guys?