Ranking
FINALLY
Nasus' brother is the next champ in the league.

I'm actually happy about this, but I just know Riot will release either another Mediocre champ (Trundle, caitlyn, Irelia) or another incredibly overpowered champion then nerf it (LeBlanc, Miss Fortune) - but one can hope, can't he?
Last edited by 2worlds; Jan 11, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
If anyone non-mentally retarded wants to queue with me (ranked or normal, don't care, I just don't do 3v3), add Motyapa
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
He looks pretty cool, but I just want them to release some damn info about magma chamber and the graphics redo + other things. Soon isn't good enough
Bumping this, even though it'll probably just go to autoedit, but it's not on the first page, and I have a fuck yeah story to tell

Playing corki, pretty early team fight, was coming out of base right after I bought my infinity edge, so both teams were pretty low, and then I valkryie in, pop my gattling gun, take out kass in a lucky crit, xin charges me, I finish him off, and then my team finishes off sion and anivia. Eve was left, and my team was either dead or back, and then just as she got into stealth, I popped my ward in her direction and saw her just in the range of my rocket, popped that as she was walking away thinking she was safe.

Most awesome triple kill I've ever done
I've been raping face as ezreal lately
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My god I know this is a double post, but I just read the most hilarious thread on the LoL forums

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=451882

TLR : Riot intern cusses out some random guy in-game, abuses his powers to ban him, then gets his ass handed to him on a silver plater.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
i actually take the admins side on that one, lol.
-----
nevermind he said shen was the worst tank, fuck that
Last edited by Lume; Jan 17, 2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Both of them are general asshats, the ez shouldn't be banned, nor should the intern be fired, but both of them are fucking retarded
So I've been raping faces with Trynd lately, but every time I join a game people seem surprised that I jungle him. I seriously thought that jungle Trynd was the only viable Trynd, are people idiots or am I doing it wrong?