Ranking
Original Post
Shader fix
1. Make sure you have A CLEAN INSTALL
3. Open Toribash and login to a multiplayer server, then disconnect.
4. Go to setup, and change the value of Music to 0 then press enter
CLOSE TORIBASH
5. Edit default.cfg so that: shaders "0" is now shaders "1"
6. Make a shortcut to Toribash.exe and after the last remaining quote, add -shaders 1 INFO
7. Start Toribash

**INFO You can just right click Toribash_wide.exe and go to Properties and in the target area add -shaders 1 at the end

IF THIS DOES NOT WORK...
http://toribash.reversers.org/how_to...aders_work.png

If Both don't work: Read this
Last edited by Stilf; Mar 27, 2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Stilf: linked to my info
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I'd just like to add that this solution didn't work for me. I think I'm going to have to wait for a patch.
Make a shortcut to Toribash.exe and after the last remaining quote, add -shaders 1 **

soz to bug u on this but i dont understand how u want us to open this, do we need to open in notepad or what not?
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

config files are the same as text files, so you can open them in notepad.
:D
Originally Posted by cabose View Post
Make a shortcut to Toribash.exe and after the last remaining quote, add -shaders 1 **

soz to bug u on this but i dont understand how u want us to open this, do we need to open in notepad or what not?

right click > properties > shortcut tab > Target field. after the filename, add "-shaders 1" sans quotes.
Go to: CProgram Files\Toribash-3.0

Right click Toribash_Wide and go to properties

REPLACE THE PART THAT SAYS THIS:
-width 1024 -height 600
WITH:
-shaders 1
um, how do you do it on a mac?
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Originally Posted by Yosaku View Post
nothing seem to be working for me :/

http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15554