ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I need some inspiration for a mod...
i need an idea for a mod, this is NOT a mod suggestion thread, all i need is a nonspecific idea for a mod, if i publish it, i will give you some of the credit
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
how about four balls coming at you
want a cookie? click here

jesus is god. jesus is also god's son. this is confusing. wait, this must mean... that god f***ed himself :O
hmm, well, i mean like, you would say somthing like "a dodging mod" nothing specific, just a general idea of a mod
i tried to make it as nonspecific as i could, because i made a paragraph of what the mod was like then i saw nonspecific then i deleted it and that was my idea, just less specific

but yea a dodging mod sounds awesome
Last edited by ninjamon; Jan 27, 2008 at 09:29 PM.

jesus is god. jesus is also god's son. this is confusing. wait, this must mean... that god f***ed himself :O
how about if the objects come from below the ground, that would propell them

ive tried that, it ended horribly :P

horribly as in zillions of pieces of tori
i think you might of put them to low

Originally Posted by 715379 View Post
well, even still, i have trouble making propelling mods

put force on the object

example:

force 85 0 0

EDIT: My insparation would be a sport/game mod ( play a sport/game against uke )
well, even still, i have trouble making propelling mods

put force on the object

example:

force 85 0 0

Please get your facts right, force on objects does not work... you have to put one object inside another atm.