Ranking
Krisp, Anthro, Hotseatbot, Pingu, Chriscx, And Pimpmastax, are all excused from this, As I talk to them daily, And I know what their thoughts are on the clan, This is more of, For the recruits. Because, I know my ranked, I know what they think, I know for the most part, Whos staying and whos not. At the end of the day, I was going to cut a few members anyways, But, I wanted those few that are on the list, To have a chance to save themselves. By posting here.
Lets show all the other clans that we can be the best by giving it your all 24/7
Last edited by Chriscx; Jan 23, 2015 at 12:51 AM.
Did we win the war? Normally the easiest times I can be on are from 3 pm to around 5:30 (GMT -6) and after like 9 or 10 when I can swipe my mom's laptop. The battery's really old and Toribash likes to make itself go fullscreen in the middle of my matches though.
Yes we won the war, Chris won it for us, It was super Close the whole time, as in, 1-1,2-2, All the way up to 9-9 And Chris won it. And Derpy, It's okay Man, Just get on whenever you can and We'll be okay with that much.
Yup we won it, but I wouldn't say I did alone, wed be doomed if it weren't for players like togo or kira himself.
I'm taking the Perms for kicking members away from everyone except myself, Since, I had a complaint of being kicked from the clan, (I don't much believe it, But Still) I will be the only one that kicks members from the clan, I'll be getting a clan mod to pull the history for (Tau) for me, So I can see who did it, And Punish the person or persons accordingly.
-----
The two that complained, Lied, About getting kicked, They are not welcome in this clan, nor in this clans lobby, While I am there. If I'm not, I don't care what you do, Again, KrispKrack, And AnthroVinyl-TeddyWubster are not welcome in this clan, nor in any of my lobbies. They will now be added to the enemy list as I now consider them enemies.
Last edited by Kirakat; Jan 23, 2015 at 08:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I noticed you're a new up and coming clan, how'd you like to hire the professionals skills of a master belt to help your clan! For only an 100k fee, you'll have a ceritfied master belt with two years experience at your service, want to win every war, have 24/7 activity, want your clan to be official? Well, all you need to do is send 100k to "Swaves" and invite me to your clan, and all your dreams will become true!