ES Recruitment Drive
We do have a few people in the clan that can. I think someone is also working on basic textures for the clan, I think I may do a few head textures if anyone was looking for some.
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
Hey Tlclay and Reliks! As you guys hopefully know, I wanna take the Null test. Can we talk about schedule or something cause I wanna get this test done! xD

Just my opinion. I don't think clay is looking for another leader atm.
Yea I'm sure if you find a few people in game you could ask them to show you a few things. We also have a teacher, Rainways. That would be a good way to start off
soul I can give you the crux test, but not the null test. If you reeeally want to be a leader than pm clay and set up a schedule.
Can i atleast see some wip on the clan textures? please...
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
Thats fine by me and like reliks said pm me for something like that and we can talk a bit more over it. Only thing, if your jumping any rank orders, the test should be extended to make sure he qualifies completely with the lower ranks too. Other than that, good luck on your test if I'm not there for it
Hey guys im new to The Abyss But your Recruiter,jojo,let me join.but you guys seem really nice and im happy to be with you.

Redead123~