Toribash
Original Post
Groups
This group thing sucks. It's crap to navigate, there's no signatures and we can't access the old forum. It was a stupid idea.
At least fix the thing up or make it properly before you force it on us.

There's my thoughts.

What are yours?
Last edited by Warcry; Apr 13, 2009 at 08:54 AM.
infamous
We can access the old forums.

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44

But at this point i have to concur.
It's a nice concept, but imo it's not yet polished enough.

Like, for example, there is nowhere you can click to go back to "group" board after you finished making "new discussion".
Also you can't sticky topics.
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 13, 2009 at 09:23 AM.
I can't even post in me own clan forums because its set to invite only.
Controller=Extension of my fingers.
We can access them, yes, but not post. I think this should've been polished more before release. And what about organisations? Will they be groups? And seeing as anyone can create them (?), there will probably be another clan boom.
Also veb or whoever please move the clan league topics (clan league 09 and topics from each round) to some place where people can see them.
Why was this done!?!?!? This is very inconvient and no-one likes it :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

I like it.

It just needs a little bit of tweaking. I think its pretty cool.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
So groups are like the new clans because we can't even post on are clan forums....
So pretty much a huge cluster of stupid people making random clans ??
another thing Why? like really give us back the old forums
I think its great, but it needs to be imroved. the old clan thing was outdated, time to bring in some spice.
- its been a while
actually it annoys me.you can't get back to the main group page after u enter a disscussion.and no stickies,and no official clans.wats cool about this?also ppl are making very fuckin' stupid clans and keeping in mind that everybody can start their clan freely.and their is no clan group rules.now evrybody is making stupid groups.i just wish the old forums come back.