Toribash
Original Post
i have a complaint!
i was playing in an instagib feet server with this guy @[sheep]kitfox and some other guy dragonbash and some other randoms. the engage distance was 300 so i asked if it could be changed to 250 and the kitfox user changes it to 600 when its my turn to battle. he changes it to 250 a few rounds later. i was winning lots of battles in a row so then he mutes me for no reason. i kept playing because i didnt want to break my streak and then he says he has to go so he gives dragonbash ops and says "mess with jzx". so then he kicks me and i kept trying to rejoin server and they kept muting and kicking me. then they put a server lock on and i left. the server name is "BlackPulse's Server" and the mod is instagibfeet.tbm

i was wondering if there is anything i can do and how i can do it such as making a complaint or something similar.
I have the funny feeling that nothing bad has occured.

Entering a custom room? Get messed about for 'no reason'? Deal with it, and go to a different room. If its a custom game, just roll with it.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
You should expect those kinds of things to happen when you enter a server that KiTFoX is in. It happens to a lot of people all the time. Deal with it.
i asked if anyone has ops and they said no one but he abuses his power and gave himself ops then abused me
Originally Posted by Jzxcvbnm View Post
i asked if anyone has ops and they said no one but he abuses his power and gave himself ops then abused me

It doesn't matter :P

If you want to prevent it, invite some people and make your own room.
Or join public servers.
the public ones are never judo or instagibfeet or twinswords or anything good
kitfox is newb so expect things like that to happen around him =p
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by Jzxcvbnm View Post
the public ones are never judo or instagibfeet or twinswords or anything good

I think you mean 'anything bad'.

Because since when was twinswords or instagib feet GOOD?
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
If it's someone else's server, they can do whatever they like, I guess.

Likewise, you can create your own server and "abuse" ur power as the op (unless your farming or scamming etc).

Good luck :3
[A L P H A]