Toribash
Nope, GM is the hardest. I had many years of pulling my hair out because of Uric trying to beat me in host time for the month. I always won tho.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

i would definitely say that i have enjoyed my time more moving up from clans to smod to admin. i liked being a gm when i was one but it's quite time consuming and really not so fun if you're not one of those guys that are interested in the game. i prefer the forums/community side of things.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i prefer the forums/community side of things.

As do I, but I also find myself accustomed with in game as well. The game makes me happy. As does the community.

Was good to hear different opinions.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Who's the youngest staff member?

And why staffs like ninjas and clan council members are secret?
YOLO SWAG XD
Will "Tori-investigation' be a thing again? it's fun to read
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Toriality View Post

If you are asking about now, I am not really sure. But pretty sure the youngest ever was 2WC as a GM on the age of 12
About the ninjas and clan council. Because we need to have some secret staff members as ninjas and for the clan councils, because when someone pays for Official, they dont just PM all the clan councils etc. Also to not rely on friendship with the councils.

About the hardest job ... I find my job as a GM really relaxing, since I love being in game. Its my favourite thing to do during the day
Last edited by Trestet; Feb 10, 2016 at 11:53 AM.

The youngest staff member ever was Fyerrblad, an SMod at the age of 11.
Originally Posted by Toriality View Post

Would you call them ninjas if they were visible?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
for ninjas it's mostly so that they don't get bugged by users for small stuff that visible staff members do.they are the caretakers of the forum, and mostly deal with large issues and discussing changes in the community.

for the CC its so people don't bug them about how their votes are going / attempt to bribe them for votes , i'd imagine.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
MS & GM - both the tasks that involve constant direct contact with users, who will generally go out their way to make their job an even more miserable task.

Definitely this.
Dat burnout rate fam
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.